© 2018 Golden Share Resources Corporation

Please reload

Recent Posts

Golden Share Increases Interest to 75% on Berens River Mine Claim

April 26, 2016

Toronto, April 26, 2016 -- Golden Share Mining Corporation ("Golden Share" or the "Company" -TSXV:GSH) is pleased to announce that in April 2016 it acquired an additional 25% interest in the  15-unit mining claim that hosts the past producing Berens River Mine. This transaction gives Golden Share a total of 75% interest in the mining claim. The Company intends to acquire the remaining 25% interest by continuing monthly installments of CAD $2,500 until May 15, 2019.  
The Berens River Property (the “Property) is located 200 km north of Red Lake, Ontario, in the Favourable Lake Greenstone Belt of Northwestern Ontario.  The Property is comprised of 30 mining claims (355 units) and includes the past producing Berens River Mine which was operated by Newmont Mining from 1939 to 1948.  The Berens River Mine is reported to have produced 158,000 ounces of gold, 5.8 million ounces of silver, 1.7 million pounds of zinc and 6.1 million pounds of lead (Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines Mineral Deposit Inventory).  As of today, the company now owns 100% of 29 claims (340 units) and 75% of the 15-unit mining claim hosting the Berens River Mine


 "We are pleased with the progress of the Berens River Project, one of the Companies two main projects.  Golden Share is currently reviewing a proposed exploration program on the Berens River Project and we are evaluating the options available carefully in order to increase reward while reducing exploration risk", commented Nick Zeng, Golden Share’s President & CEO. 


The technical information in this news release has been prepared in accordance with Canadian regulatory requirements set out in National Instrument 43-101 and reviewed Steven Siemieniuk, P.Geo., a Qualified Person under NI 43-101.

 

About Golden Share

 

Golden Share Mining Corporation is a Canadian junior mining company focusing on exploration in Ontario, the politically stable jurisdiction with a history of rich mineral endowment.


FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT http://www.goldenshare.ca OR CONTACT:

Golden Share Mining Corporation    
Nick Zeng, President & CEO
Tel: (905) 968-1199
E-mail: info@goldenshare.ca

Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square